A League of Their Own

Tools    

Watching "A League Of Their Own" a few nights ago, I recalled how good the music score was having listened to it many times...and how buried in crowd noise it was in the movie. I decide to replace the movie sound track with the original music sound track.
With only music the scene of "the final game" had new life...reflecting the action on the field with a 40s big band riff, and the tension of the game with a toreador-in-the-arena theme. And, of course, the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat. You might enjoy giving it a look and listen.

Atyou tube Rick Allan - league of their own - the final game

I also enjoyed watching A league of their own. And yeah the best thing about it is the quality of the music. My friend told me that this movie could be more greater than the suicide squad

I also enjoyed watching A league of their own. And yeah the best thing about it is the quality of the music. My friend told me that this movie could be more greater than the suicide squad
ofcourse its one of good 90s movies with great cast especially geena davis , loved her on greys anatomy and thelma & louise

hope u watched first suicide squad? i prefer the first one over 2nd