I'm after an English Dubbed version of Witching and Bitching.

Tools    

Dear Anyone.

I know it's got a foreign name as well which I can't quite remember, 'The Witches of......SomewhereorOther!' But the English title's Witchin' and Bitchin', I'd love to show it to a friend but I can't find an English dubbed version (if there is one!) and the dubbed version's got the dubs going so fast we can't read them and look at what's going on at the same time!

Anyone know of a dubbed version? I mean I'll buy a copy on DVD, not trying to get a dodgy free version, just don't know where to get one from (though if it's online we'll watch it online in English!)

Yours respectfully

Chris.

The Witches of Eastwick?
No, they're talking about Álex de la Iglesia's The Witches of Zugarramurdi.

Anyone know of a dubbed version?
Sorry Chris, don't know if there is a version dubbed into English available. Only one I'm aware of is a German dub. Heck I haven't even managed to pick up a physical dvd copy of this with English subs yet

No, they're talking about Álex de la Iglesia's The Witches of Zugarramurdi.

Sorry, don't know if there is a version dubbed into English. Only one I'm aware of is a German dub.
ohh okay never heard of it =-/

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
and the dubbed version's got the dubs going so fast we can't read them and look at what's going on at the same time!
Practice.

PS: If you can read dub, then I'm pretty sure you hear subs without having to read them. Nice.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.