Indie movie that ends with Paint in Black

Tools    

When I was a kid I watched an independent movie (90's) were a group of friends found a dead body (or maybe killed him by mistake) and they are suspects in the crime, there is also a girl that is abused by his father and one of the kids of the group is his boyfriend, one of the friends snitch to the police and this girl and the boy scape in a train (or subway) and the movie ends...
THE ENDING HAS PAINT IN BLACK SONG PLAYING
it also seems like Kids (1995) and Pups (1999)*(similar picture)

this is very important to me to find it I also offer a reward if I receive help to find it

Before Stir of Echoes the major two films to use "Paint It, Black" for their end credits were The Devil's Advocate and the first was Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket. Clearly neither of them would be confused with that plot described above. The CBS television series set in the Vietnam War, "Tour of Duty" (1987-1990), also used the Stones song for their opening credits.

River's Edge (1986) has some but not all of the plot elements mentioned in the original post. But it doesn't have any Rolling Stones songs in it anywhere. It has mostly thrash metal from the likes of Slayer.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

this is very important to me to find it I also offer a reward if I receive help to find it
How much is the reward?

This same post was marked solved on Reddit, and the movie was Hurricane Streets.