Storytelling 2001

Tools    

After Selma’s character has her encounter with Mr. Scott, she writes about it, and Mr. Scott said “In the end, she returns to the safety of her crippled, translation, sexually impotent boyfriend.” What did he mean by that? Also, in the opening scene, what did Marcus mean when he says,”You’ve become kind?”

Hmmm, I love posts where I haven’t the faintest idea what the poster is talking about.

I kid, solondz; I actually have no idea what you're talking about. I assume you're referencing some movie named Storytelling, released in the year 2001 (as opposed to being about the storytelling in 2001: A Space Odyssey, which is a relief, since we didn't need another thread about that on the first page, ha). Because if so, then not only have I never seen it, I've never even heard of it, so I'm afraid I can't help you out with your question. Maybe someone who does will come along and help you with an answer, hopefully.

I was referring to a 2001 movie called Storytelling. It was directed by Todd Solondz, and it has Selma Blair, Robert Wisdom, and Leo Fitzpatrick in it.