Robber drops money in homeless mans lap, he changes due to the money

Tools    

Hi

Anyone knows what movie or short film this is.
I donīt really know why this movie have sticked to my mind, as I watched it sometime mid 90's, the plot/premise have remained with me although I do not remember much of the plot except for the beginning:

Set in New York (I think)

The movie begins with a fast paced chase of a supposed robber, running through the streets of the city (New York perhaps, as mentioned). In his hand is a envelope (which we later learn contains money). When he rounds a corner the robber accidently drops the money in the lap of a homeless man. This homeless man then opens the envelope and sees the money.

This is what i remember from the beginning of the movie.

Then vaguely i remember the plot like this: The homeless man getīs a haircut, and some new clothes, reveling a good looking man. He attends bars and hooks up with tome lady..?

I must have been around 6-7 years old (32 now) when I saw this movie, and I have thought about from time to time (donīt know why. The sensmorale maybe; all people a equally worth).

Hopefully someone can help out:-)

Thank you HUGELY in advance!

Cheers from Sweden!

brgds, Fredrik

freedom~empathy~peace
I don't have an answer, but I can do a bit of searching.
Do you think the film you saw was a comedy, or more of a serious story?

Also, you say you're in Sweden -- are we searching for an English language film?

Hi!:-)

Thanks, it figure it was more of a serious movie.

Also: Spoken language is english.

Again, huge thanks in advance.

I don't have an answer, but I can do a bit of searching.
Do you think the film you saw was a comedy, or more of a serious story?

Also, you say you're in Sweden -- are we searching for an English language film?

freedom~empathy~peace
....The movie begins with a fast paced chase of a supposed robber, running through the streets of the city....
Do you have any idea of who was chasing him?.....was it the police, or was it the people he had taken the money from?

Had he robbed a bank do you think?

I'm looking for new clues because my search efforts so far have not been successful (obviously).

Hi:-)

I THINK he were chased by other criminals:-)