The Butterfly Effect

Tools    

this movie looks really good
i didn't think ashton kutcher could pull off a real movie
but here we go!
let's hope it's as good as the trailer depicts it

watching the trailer, the movie revolves around the fact that u cannot change time, this movie is much like the Guy Pearce movie, Time Machine. Just theres no fancy time machine. Instead he gets a page outta a book?

I heard that the trailer for this movie compared to the actual movie is total crap. The movie is supposed to be really dark and not completely about that whole love story part.

Does anyone know when it's scheduled to be released?

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by projectMayhem
Does anyone know when it's scheduled to be released?
January 23, 2004 is the release date

Evolution in Progress...
Ok, first off i would say that i think Kutcher horrible actor. That is not to say that he isn't funny but that I didn't think he had much range to him, much depth of character to do anything but comedy (and witless comedy for stoned idiots at that). But after seeing this preview... well I have a glimmer of hope on the horizon for this individual... although he will never be Cusak

"Some people have a gift for stupidity,an almost mystic ability to withstand any form of logic."-David Gemmell

When I become and Evil Lord dominating all mankind to my will if an advisor says to me "My liege, he is but one man. What can one man possibly do?", I will reply "This." and kill the advisor.

Evolution in Progress...
correction... cusack (with a man like him... spelling is important )