I don't know if it is from a movie or a TV series. Watched it on TV in the early 90's.

In the scene, a young girl works as a lap dancer/stripper/go-go dancer, can't remember exactly, in a club. There's this other dancer in the club who I think might have been jealous of the girl's beauty and being younger than her.

So, on one scene they're giving bottles of water to the girls to refreshen themselves after the dance is over in the club. To piss the younger girl off, the older woman gets the younger girl's bottle just as she's about to drink it, and drinks it, saying something like "yours is fresher than mine, so I have to drink it". Turns out the water was poisoned and she dies, and an investigation is held, obviously thinking that the target was actually the younger girl.

I can't remember anything else about it, from what I recall I'm more inclined to think it's a scene from a crime TV series (I always thought it might've been Murder, She Wrote, but I've checked and nothing like that came up,though I've never checked the episodes one by one).

Thanks, I know it's not much.