Can you help me find this movie?

Tools    

I was watching Live P.D and a scene from a movie just popped in my head and I cannot figure out what movie it would be from and I can't really explain it that well so here goes...

In the movie there are 2 cops, (can't remember the actors) they go into this halfway house to talk with a guy (I think he's mentally ill and he thinks he's an undercover cop) and the somehow they come up with the idea to "fake" arrest him to get the guy house of the house. So they talk loud like they're arresting the guy and they bring him out of the house and the cops say something like "everyone move back we got a real bad one here) I am not exactly sure why they say.

It's the comedy Superbad. It happens somewhere near the end of the film when they arrest Fogell.

That scene is very similar to the scene I am thinking about, but I don't think Superbad was the movie unfortunately. It might've even been a TV Show for all I know. I keep getting parts of different movies confused somehow.

Yeah, that's actually really common with these question threads (combining more than one movie/show). I guess it makes sense, since by definition anyone asking only has a fuzzy memory of it to begin with! But I know it can be unsatisfying because, over time, the thing in your head can end up being different than the source, so you don't even always get to enjoy that eureeka moment when you finally do find it.

The only Movie Question i've asked here was answered by Cricket and it was clearly the right movie but it was nothing like i remembered. In my mind to this day the main female was a brunette and it turned out to be Madonna (with her blonde hair, she wasn't a brunette in it)

I don't ever intend to ask a question - if I ever need assistance I'll just pm crick and mark f