Critics on Guardians of the Mickey Vol. 2: "A disappointment"

Tools    

Now now, that isn't critical acclaim like you guaranteed, is it fanboys?

The critics all called it a kids film with a lack of originality.

SAD.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
I don't want to grow up, because if I did...

Your link for the article is broken.

All critics? It has an 81% on Rotten Tomatoes and a 67 on Metacritic. I don't care about this film or Marvel in general and doubt i'll ever watch it but lets not be silly here. It has pretty good reviews.

Now now, that isn't critical acclaim like you guaranteed, is it fanboys?

The critics all called it a kids film with a lack of originality.

SAD.
Sure it's not as critically acclaimed as the first one but its better than anything the DCEU has received so far

Welcome to the human race...
In fairness, the person with the BvS avatar would be an expert on what constitutes a disappointing movie.

The denial here is strong.

LOVE IT!!!! Opened with far less than Batman v Superman, which you fools swore up and down was a "flop".

Welcome to the human race...
I would've thought that he would wait until Wonder Woman started pulling in some positive press (or at least just box office gross, if this thread's existence is any indication), but I guess it's easier to take pot shots at any MCU movie that draws anything else than unanimous critical acclaim and grosses anything less than Suicide Squad.

I had 5 Swatches on my arm…
But I got a free poster. And a sweet pic with a Groot cosplayer.

At least the third time this guy's shown no interest in having an actual discussion about anything. Makes claims, gets contradicted by facts, carries on like nothing happened. He's been warned plenty. Bye.