Ok, so I can't remember the title to this movie. It's about this guy in a small town, he plays guitar and apparently his dad was a deadbeat who was in and out of jail so the town sheriff thinks he's nothing but trouble as well. The town bully doesn't like him because he's friends with his girlfriend. I believe the guy and the bully have an argument in the local diner that gets broken up and the bully challenges him to a fight at midnight at the park. Later the guy meets the singer of this band that says they're looking for a new guitar player and if he wants to join he needs to meet them after their gig at midnight. At first the guy gets a gun and is going to meet the bully at the park but the guys girlfriend talks him into joining the band. So, the bully gets mad that he doesn't show up and him and his friend start cruising around town looking for the guy. Meanwhile the guy shows up where the band is playing and discovers the band is lip syncing to a record player behind a curtain! The guy gets mad, kicks over the record player and storms out. As he's driving away the bully and his friend spot him and chase him down, they have a shoot out where the guy gets shot but also shoots and kills the bully and his friend. The guy starts to leave town when the sheriff sees the dead bully and his friend. The sheriff somehow knows the guy was involved and catches up with him before he gets out of town. There's a car chase between the guy and the cop and the cop ends up crashing his car (flying through the air/fiery car crash) and our guy just drives out of town and that's the end of the movie. It's in color and sorry I can't remember any actor's names. I'm totally stumped and it's driving me NUTS!!!