Foster's Top 5 Motorcycle Chases

Tools    

I love how this is Fosters top five motorcycle chases, not his top five ones in films or anything else but his own top five chases before they even happen
it's going to be chases from films .. did i label it wrong?
i am new to this stuff.

i plan on doing a few different threads about chases in the future.

Number Five

Rambo

A very tactical chase in a film centered around survival tactics.
It's not as flashy as some of the others but it brings a real world feel to the chase.

Number Three

Terminator 2

Lots going on here with two motorcycles and a giant truck. The kid couldn't actually drive the motor cycle but they did a great job covering that up and keeping this sequence action packed.

Number Two

Operator Condor

Jackie Chan always brings something extra to his action scenes and this sequence is no exception. Lots of hopping around and spinning on his bike. Making use of his surroundings and wowing us with a few stunts!

Number One

The Matrix Reloaded

Ronin changed the game for car chases. It's just not as exciting anymore unless you're going in the opposite direction of traffic. The Matrix Reloaded is the only film so far to apply that concept to a motorcycle chase.

If any of these don't work let me know, I think I should have uploaded them to vimeo instead. Youtube loves to block stuff like this even though it promotes the film.

Have you seen the The Great Escape's motorcycle chase? I think that's the best one hands down.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
did anyone watch these? is there interest in me doing a top foot chases or car chases?

I followed this thread, but the only movie that I've seen from your list is Terminator 2. (I guess I just don't watch enough action movies. )

I followed this thread, but the only movie that I've seen from your list is Terminator 2. (I guess I just don't watch enough action movies. )
I posted videos so you can watch the chase even if you haven't seen the movie.
The only complete film from this list I would strongly recommend watching is the original Rambo.

I posted videos so you can watch the chase even if you haven't seen the movie.
The only complete film from this list I would strongly recommend watching is the original Rambo.

I'm not a fan of Sylvester Stallone, but I think he's going to win an Oscar this year because he's the "sentimental" favorite, not because he deserves it.

Any chance you like Brian Dennehy? He was the villain in rambo.

Sometimes, but it depends on the movie. I liked Brian Dennehy in Cocoon, F/X, and Best Seller, but those are the only movies that I can remember seeing him in (off the top of my head).