Help finding a film involving a fishing hook death

Tools    

Many years ago I saw a film that to this day I cannot find again. I'm positive I have enough information now to track it down but I need some help.

Firstly, I made a post on Reddit but am not receiving much help at the moment. However, it was also brought to my attention that someone else has been looking for the same film but to no avail.

The following is a combination of the information I posted, as well as what another user remembers. Note, it may not be entirely accurate but I'm sure it's pretty damn close.

A man is driving two children to a fishing trip and the children are in the back seat messing around with the fishing rods and equipment. Somehow they manage to accidentally stick a fish hook right into the man's eye and he screams in pain while its lodged in his eye socket, bleeding profusely. He can't see the road and crashes violently. I believe he dies on impact but the children survive. It may be his own children, a son and daughter. Or perhaps his son and the son's friend. The man is wearing one of those fisherman vests and a hat. He's driving an SUV. The children are pointing a fishing rod around his face and the car goes over a bump and that's how it happens.
And the other user's post:

There was a disturbing scene where three boys were going fishing with their dad, and one of them was swinging a fishhook around in the backseat. The fish hook catches the dad in the eye, and he screams and barrels off of the road.
There is a very gory scene when they're tumbling down the hill, and after the car stops rolling the dad and the one of the brothers are dead. One is pinned begging for help while the other brother escapes, leaving him behind.
Later in the film I think this was the basis for revenge. I also seem to remember a spider in a jar being part of the plot, but I can't recall. Any help is greatly appreciated, have been looking for this possible B-movie for years.
Any help would be much appreciated!