Hello, and thank you for any help you might be able to provide. I am searching for a movie I saw on regular TV when I was about 8-10, roughly 20 years ago. The only thing I can really remember is a woman gets kidnapped and a man is trying to save her from some secure facility. He calls a friend for a car and they meet in the desert with a loaded car hauler. On the car hauler were a lot of sports cars (shelby 427SC, ferrari, porshe, ect). The main character rejects the sports cars one after the other saying they would not hold enough guns. The last car was covered. The friend said he wouldnt want it, but they uncovered it anyway and Im pretty certain it was a 71-73 Mustang with a chicken or something else goofy painted on the hood.I believe it was yellow or white. He then loaded the car down with machine guns and other weapons and went to rescue the girl. I assume it is from the 80s, but Im not sure.If anyone could help, I would be so gratefull!!!!!!!! I have been trying to find this movie for nearly 20 years. Thank you