Vanilla Sky

Tools    

Does anyone own this movie, and a terrible movie it was? I need a screenshot of Peneolope Cruz's sketch from their date or whatever ...

So if you have it on DVD or something, help me out

I See You When You're Sleeping
Actually, I truly loved this movie. Tell me why you think it was terrible and then I may consider to give you that screenshot.

I liked it up till the end. The whole lucid dream thing just didnt mix with the rest of the movie.

Thats just my oppinion

such an extremely bad movie....nuf said

This thread isnt here to flame the movie - just need a screen shot..

I liked it, just not loved it. Hey minion, he gave you his answer, can you make his screen shot???
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by theshape82
such an extremely bad movie....nuf said
Shhhhhh, he's coming!! aghh he's coming up the stairs!!! noooo!!! He's trying to get me to watch yet another bad halloween film......

I will get that screenshot for him LS, I will. I just need time. Give me some time, please. Time is all I need......oh and my dvd rom drive my mum took from me for her pc......

Well, you better! I can see by the look on your face that you're terrified.

It's those eyes........they stare into my soul.....and I'm scared of gold.