Alien rabbit martial arts movie

Tools    

ok this is a bit of a strange one, for years I thought this movie was called Buckaroo Banzai In The 8th Dimension but I just watched it and it's a completely different movie.

As my heading suggests this movie is about a group of aliens that resembled rabbits that lived in another dimension, there was a martial arts aspect to the movie (probably to cash in on Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), I don't remember much of the plot or the actors, it may even have been a TV movie I'm not sure. One shot I do remember quite clearly is a large fan with light being projected behind it and one of the aliens/rabbits doing some kind of martial arts kicking move.

Anyway I remember it being pretty cool but I just can't remember the title, I may even have made it up in a dream (no it's not a live action Bucky O' Hare movie - oh how I wish). If anyone knows anything even closely resembling this I'd love to know what it was called. Thanks in advance.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Do these guys look familiar? They're from a movie called Warriors of Virtue (1997).

According to the synopsis on IMDB, those guys are kangaroos, but they kind of look like rabbits.

"A young man, Ryan, suffering from a disability, wishes to join the other kids from his schools football team. During an initiation rite, Ryan is swept away through a whirlpool to the land of Tao. There he is hunted by the evil Lord Komodo, who desires the boy as a key to enter the real world. Ryan is rescued by the protectors of Tao, five humanoid kangaroos, each embued with the five elements and virtues. Ryan learns his valuable lesson while saving the land of Tao."

thank you gbgoodies! Warriors Of Virtue, that's definitely what I was looking for, I knew I didn't dream it. Thanks everyone for the quick replies.