Insidious 3

Tools    

Release Date: May 29, 2015
Studio: Focus Features
Director: Leigh Whannell
Screenwriter: Leigh Whannell
Starring: Dermot Mulroney, Stefanie Scott, Lin Shaye, Angus Sampson, Leigh Whannell

A twisted new tale of terror begins for a teenage girl and her family, predating the haunting of the Lambert family in the earlier movies and revealing more mysteries of the otherworldly realm The Further.

The Chapter 2 was decent ... but without James Wan and Patrick Wilson I don't know if i'm really interested ...

Master of My Domain
Seriously? I guess they are trying to make Insidious the brand-new Saw... the problem is Insidious isn't really deserving of nor is series material... one single film was fine. This is just, once again, a victim of milking to death.

Insidious 1 and 2 was enough. To continue just making sequels upon sequels, whether it's a so called back story or continuation of the previous one, just to make money is ridiculous. Good horror is a rarity these days which is a shame.

Insidious 1 and 2 was enough. To continue just making sequels upon sequels, whether it's a so called back story or continuation of the previous one, just to make money is ridiculous. Good horror is a rarity these days which is a shame.
Put yourself momentarily in the position of producer of the film .

Then the temptation of earning more money by making more sequels will become irresistible

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I enjoyed Insidious 1 and 2. Im more interested in Annabell than this installment of Insidious tbh, but I will still watch it.

Insidious 1 and 2 were too awesome. In this 3rd chapter, without James Wan, and i feel like the attraction of this is going to be decent. However, just wait for it.

I am sure that its going to be trash,because we have seen everything in the 1st and 2nd parts of the triology.

I'm glad that it is Wan's long time friend and collabrator and writter of the previous two that helms the direction. But still, he's new to directing and the 3rd movie looks like it will have some of the same creepy moments and all, but a tad less professional and a tad less original...

But I'm looking forward to it anyways, the first two Chapters are one of my favourites so I hope it's at least decent.

James Wan is an awesome modern ''horror'' director. I surely gonna watch the 3rd movie but I don't know if it's gonna be good...

At Least he got the direction for The Conjuring 2 so i'm happy as hell