I'd like to take the time to tell everyone about our weekly show! Don't worry, I won't be spamming everywhere in the forums about it. This is the only thread I'll post about it. Everywhere else we will only post relevant info to the threads.

It's called the Next Level Showcast. It's on our main online radio program called Next Level Radio. The Next Level Showcast is on every Sunday night at 7pm EST. You can listen on Mixlr. I can't post links at the moment, but if you go to our website, Facebook, or Twitter all the info should be there (nextlevelradioonlinecom / facebookcom/nextlevelradioonline / @NXTLevelRadio).

We cover everything pop culture and entertainment. The reason I wanted to let everyone know about it is because over the course of the show we end up talking a decent amount about movies. Our first segment goes over box office results and new releases each week. A lot of times movies or TV shows come up during the other parts of the show as well. We have also been booking interviews with special guests from the entertainment industry. There are 5 up on our site now (under "Interviews" tab). If you can't listen live, all of our shows are on our website under the "Shows" tab.

We're always looking to bring in new listeners from all over and get opinions on the show! If you're able to listen live on Mixlr, there's even a message board so you can join in the conversation.

Again, we are not trying to spam the site, you can see from our other posts that we will be contributing to the site, not spamming it!

Thanks

-Adam

Join Ben and Adam live every Sunday night 6pm EST on http://mixlr.com/next-level-radio/
www.nextlevelradioonline.com
Twitter: @NXTLevelRadio
Facebook.com/nextlevelradioonline