Confessions of a dangerous mind

Tools    

Can anyone help me with the song/tune, wich was played in movie "Confessions of a dangerous mind", when the main actor stars running from police in east berlin?

Thank you.

In the Beginning...
I own the film, but I can't remember the song you mean (and I'm at work, or I would check.) This might be worth a look, though:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0270288/soundtrack

You could check out each of those on Youtube or Amazon and see if any of them match.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
It's a piece of music with no vocals (unless I'm mistaken), sounds sorta like a modern take on some early 20th-century jazz, but it doesn't seem to line up with the music listed there. I cross-checked for an hour when the post first went up. Right now, I'm leaning toward it being part of Alex Wurman's original score, maybe a riff on the Count Basie (I haven't heard the Gong Band version) or Henry Mancini piece elsewhere in the soundtrack.

I'll pop it in when I get home tonight, but I don't recall. Been meaning to re-watch it, anyway.

Though Mark's assessment sounds right on.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra