A girl comes to a sleepy old town and charms everybody

Tools    

Hello my friends:

I would like to ask for some help, I am trying to get the tittle of a movie that I watched long time ago. I will put in here all what I recall about it so to make it easy for you my friends to help me:

It was about a charming young girl who came into a country town; as lovely as she was she put a few men to think on her.

I recall she came to work to a house and she tried to seduce the father, who was a puritan middle aged man who refused her advances on him; then she went for his son who was an adolescent, one night she came into his bedroom and shared some carishes from him.

Both father and son felt atracted to her.

I remember also the scene where both father and son were inside the family car observing her walking on the street and the father commented "She attacks like a snake" or something similar, refering to the following scene:

She was standing on a bus stop and a young guy came next to her waiting for the bus as well. She iniciated some conversation with him and he got enthusiastic toward her to the point that he almost forgot his attache on the floor.

At the end of the movie, after she is gone from the town, I remember a scene where they were thinking on her and recalling the moment when she came to the town for the first time.

It was a movie a few decades ago. Color film. I believe it was an american movie. I don't recall the actors and actresses names, sorry...

I hope you'll be able to remember the tittle of the movie with this information, which is pretty much all I remember about it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best greetings from New York,

Antonio Machado.

Hello Baron_Gorc:

Thank you for dedicating part of your time to answer my question and helping me.

I don't know what film is "Malizia" but I'll look for it on the Internet and YouTube and Amazon, I'll check it out...

Best greetings from New York,

Antonio Machado.