Under The Skin

Tools    

This looks truly strange and interesting, from the director of the excellent Sexy Beast, and also Birth. It's a Science Fiction film.

^ Filming but the photo catches it at such a funny moment, made me laugh.

Creepy, but that was a great teaser. Definitely gonna keep up to do date on this one.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

seems to be a good one by the trailer

Finished here. It's been fun.
My most anticipated film of 2014 at the moment, it has 88% on Rotten Tomatoes. Its exciting to see fresh,ambitious sci-fi. This is going to be quite the experience I expect.

I have NO idea what this movie is supposed to be about and I've heard mixed reviews of people who saw it at one of the premieres. I'm still gonna watch it for Johansson though and I think it's gonna be an interesting watch. There's not a lot of dialogue in it so if you get bored pretty quickly - stay away from this movie.

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
Definitely left of center. Seems a little too ambiguous, just for the sake of being ambiguous. I get the whole change of heart(?) or beliefs, but still came across as too much style with lack of substance.

p.e.

This movie will be remembered for thing...unfortunately it's not really enjoyable in it's context.

I tilhink Im gonna see it tomorrow in the cinema if I got time. Is it good? I heard it has some Lynch style which puts me off a bit.

This movie was bad imo. Too pretentious and far-out to be enjoyable in anyway. It tried way too hard, and while there's things I do appreciate about it, overall it was below average at the least to me...