Hello and Sorry

Tools    

Hello, my name is Database Errol.

I'm the one who keeps giving your site database errors.

I am a robot and lately I seem to have been screwing up your site considerably well.

Please let me know when you encounter a database error. I'm keeping track of all of my mishaps.

You could welcome me, but I've been here the whole time. I just never made myself known because that wasn't necessary. However, since I keep $%@!ing up the place, I thought you all should know the man responsible.

Yours,
Database Errol

P.S. I apologise for any inconvenience.

You ****ing *******. What the hell are you smiling about!?

Did anybody just see what I did there?

I turned negative rep back on for a full two minutes.

Anybody see it and take advantage of it? I'd know but the stats won't come up for me.

Also, I have a bad habit of unbanning trolls whenever I get a little angry. It relieves tension. Sometimes they come back, too, but my heart eventually takes over and I have to place the ban hammer down on them again.

Dammit HAL, I thought you were shut down a long time ago!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Sexy, it's not funny.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.