Deleted Scene from the 1990 comedy movie 'Nuns on the Run'

Tools    

I am not being a pervert or sick or anything but for some reason there is a scene that has been deleted from the movie. The scene is in the Hospital where a black nurse talks to the nuns and then finally agrees to take one of them to see his girlfriend who was a patient in there and then starts walking the nun to his girlfriend in a rear view shot showing the black nurses back side. I must admit that the black nurse has a beautiful ass and her butt was filmed from the back as she was walking. Why did they remove that scene from the movie? I don't know if anybody noticed that or even care to have noticed, but I remember seeing that scene when the movie was released back in 1990. Now I don't see it anymore. I have gone to several free sites and to my shock, that particular scene has been deleted !! Where can I find this movie where they have not deleted that scene or any other scenes? I mean, that scene had no nudity or anything and it was just a few seconds of an ass walking, why not keep it? I just don't understand why that scene was deleted.
If anybody recognises the deleted scene I am talking about then please let me know. Why I am making such a big deal is that I actually liked that scene, the black nurse's ass was just awesome to look at and it was a sexy scene, but as to why it was removed has left me dumbfounded. If anybody knows if there is an unedited version of the movie anywhere, please let me know and I will be greatly pleased. I am really obsessed about that little scene in the whole movie and unfortunately it was my my favorite part !

You could try and get hold of a VHS copy of the film.