Total Recall(2012) End Question

Tools    

I just watched the Total Recall film and the scene in the extended edition where the tattoo has gone made me think it was a dream because the Chinese guy had told Doug his whole life, but then I thought, how could it be a dream if at the end his wife is dead, that would just make the whole situation impossible for him to have sat in a chair to get this memory, where in the end his wife dies, yet once he goes home(if he is Doug) she is still there, not to mention him remembering Jessica Biel in his dreams.
What are your thoughts on it, I want there to be an answer to this question but perhaps it's not possible for there to be one, and from what I have read online this answer I have thought of is the only possible ending, but the thing making me unsure is that the film was predicted I'm recall before it happened and that the whole fantasy was built on his dream about Jessica Biel, although still as mentioned before, the death of Lori surely means it must be real.

first of all total recall 2012 is a piece of sh€% movie. watch the original movie its a bllion times better. and the end of total recall is left ambiguous for a reason, it doest really have an ending its up to you to decide what really happened.

I agree with okki2. The remake of Total Recall of 2012 is not much more than a mediocre money maker and therefore you shouldn't over analyse it.

The ending is, what it is so that you can be like "so it was just a dream, right? Or was it?".

As for the original, it is better, in my opinion, but it is an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, which gives it a rather cheesy quality. Then again, depending on your taste, it may just turn out to be a good kind of cheesy. Go find out for yourself.

I don,t think so that this movie released yet because this movie ban for some days. i get this information from my girlfriend which we wanna to watch this movie and in the last stage we postponed our plan.

Ignore the person who said it's a piece of **** and see the film to make up your own mind, watch the extended version of Total Recall(2012) if you have yet to see it as it's the superior version out there, it is well worth the look, a lot of fun.

Not a fan of the original film, prefer the new one by miles. Got rid of the rubbish cheesy things that appeared in the original.