Who Am I a Buddy of?

Tools    

Nah...

I'm sure some of the newer users might not be aware of it. I haven't updated mine in so long... I erased one name and the others ('cept you) are absent more than they're here.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I'm only on sades buddy list.....i see how it is.

hurt feelings, i have extreme hurt feelings here , thats ok i just add any people i deem to have Mofo Citizenship so those that see i have you on mine dont think yourselves to be that good

I only have one right now, so don't feel bad if you aren't on it. I'll probably add a bunch of people someday.

I've never used the option.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
What does having someone on my buddy list do?
  1. Allows you to easily PM them and see if they're online from the Forum Options page/
  2. Has them show up on this new page.
  3. Hopefully, if I can ever get it working properly, will prompt you when they come online...though the technical aspects of that are a tad tricky.
More benefits to come before long, no doubt. I've started working on others, but haven't gotten around to finishing anything yet.

I can't believe I'm on Toose's buddy list! Wierd...Unsuprising, though, is that I'm on Austruck's, and (Of course!!) Naisy!

Originally posted by firegod
Why'd ya have to tell everyone? I can't be seen having a witch on my buddy list!!
you dont pay out the white witch thing and i wont pay out the evil satanistic worshipper thing

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Bit of a loner me thinks...this Atlantic divide can be pretty hard to cross sometimes.

Firegod added me to his list!! Yay!! I love ya', too Fire! (Nothin personal, Mrs. Firegod! )