Mine's Movie Title Question

Tools    

pol
Hello Guys! I am making a movie about a girl who is prisoned by a man , he is her doctor and he is treating her like a father , and **** her. The girl has some psychological problems. One day the man decide to open the door in order to see if she will go away. She is going out , and he excpect her to come back (becose she need him) but she s not coming but. He starts to became depressed and in the end be like her , psychopath inside the cell. After a couple of minutes the girl returns and then the door close from someone else. (Sorry about my english and the difficult to explain but i am From Greece)

I am trying to find a title for that short film!! So any ideas??

Thanx

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
In some ways, it sounds like parts of The Skin I Live In, but I don't even know if it's a short film.

Semper Fooey
I realize you are just asking for a title, which I don't have. I am just pointing out your plot resembles:

Something Wild (1961)

Plot summary
Mary Ann Robinson, a teenage girl attending college in New York City, is brutally raped while walking in a park.
Traumatized by the experience, Mary Ann washes away all the evidence and destroys her clothing. She hides the rape from her mother and stepfather, with whom she has a distant relationship.
Mary Ann tries to continue living her normal life, unsuccessfully. She takes the subway to school and faints during the crush of people. That results in the police taking her home, which upsets her prim and unsympathetic mother, played by Mildred Dunnock.
The rape continues to haunt Mary Ann. She leaves school abruptly and walks downtown, through Harlem and Times Square, down to the Lower East Side. She rents a room from a sinister landlord (Martin Kosleck), who overcharges her.
She takes a job at a five-and-dime store and her coworkers dislike her because she is distant and unfriendly. Her crude, promiscuous neighbor at the rooming house (Jean Stapleton) is rebuffed when she tries to be friendly.
At the end of her tether, Mary Ann walks across the Manhattan Bridge and almost jumps in the East River when she is stopped by a mechanic, Mike (Ralph Meeker). At first he seems to be a knight in shining armor. She decides to stay with him. But that night he comes home drunk, tries to attack her, and Mary Ann kicks him in the eye. The following morning he has no recollection of that, but his eye is badly hurt and has to be removed.
Mike now says that he wants Mary Ann to stay there, saying "I like the way you look here." She wants to leave but he refuses to let her go. He holds her captive in the apartment for months, even though she refuses to have anything to do with him.
One day Mary Ann reveals to Mike that it was she who blinded him in one eye. Mike still insists he loves her. Soon Mary Ann finds that Mike has left the door unlocked. Mary Ann leaves, walks through the city, sleeps in Central Park. Her mood greatly improves, and she sees how wonderful life is. She goes back to the apartment and decides to stay with Mike, voluntarily (a possibility of this change of heart could be Stockholm syndrome). She marries Mike and rebuffs her mother's attempt to get her to return home.

pol
Well the way i explain the story is the simpliest version of the story. Has some commons spots with something wild but is totally different Its based on a Platonas theory , and the people are symvolic. As is an exercise for my school we have some limitations like : no dialog, no music. So now im searchin a title but i cant find