Austin Powers 4 Names

Tools    

There was The Spy Who Shagged Me and just recently Goldmember, What other possible names could come out if Mike decides to go ahead with a franchise?

One I thought about is: The man with Mini-me Obviously a turn on
The Man with the Golden Gun., Mini-me representing that small dude...his name escapes me.

As we have all discussed many times in the pass, the best possible title:

For Your Thighs Only

How about: The Spy Who Shagged Me....

NO!

YOU ONLY FLOSS ONCE!

FOUR EYES ONLY!

FROM INDIA WITH AFFECTION!

all good ones

Do you ever wake up and seriously feel like jumping off a cliff to end the misery of others?

Yeah, that first one you listed...you know, the one they used for the title of the first sequel, is pretty good.

The others are as good as your infamous Kubrick mini-plays. I'd say they're bordering on genius. So glad to see you've kept up with that special skill and love of yours: comedic writing.

I have to go now, as my sides hurt from all the sustained laughter.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Accually, I'm being stupid.

All those titles, including the first one with the spy, and the shagging, and the... All of them are from the very ingenious brain of Mike Myers.

In the final draft of International Man of Mystery, these are names used in a "Collect the lazer disc set of austin powers" which was to be at the end of the movie. I will give the address:

Austin Powers Script - IMOM

And with that cliff thing, yes sometimes, but I'm only curious. (which killed the cat when it wanted to know what jumping off a cliff felt like).

Shag another day
Dr. Yes
BrownEye
My Johnson never dies (starring vi agra)
My Wang is not enough.

Very bad I know, but hey who knows what they will pick

shop.popcornmonsters.com
Buy stuff for cheap!

Get off my island
I hope they don't make another one. I made the fool mistake of seeing two of them, and severely regretted it both times. But maybe its because I didn't see the first one.

MoFo Survivor - r3port3r66 wins!!!!!!

you never know what they will do who knows these days, i stopped watching after the 2nd one, i gave the 2nd one a chance once and they are funny films but i have definitely lost any interest when their was a 2nd and a third...

austin powers: we'll keep going until we've beaten every joke into the ground 10 times over.

Never Say Never Shag Again
Shagging Never Dies
You only Shag Twice
License to Shag

I actually liked all 3 Austin Powers movies, unlike others here, It may have something to do with my age, I had to live through the gastly 70's.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Is there even going to be an Austin Powers 4? I mean, it sounds so obvious that there will be one, but did Myers confirm it yet?

Originally Posted by MovieMaker5087
Why not?

Myers is not planning on anytime in the future doing anymore .....he wants to do other projects / films . Another AP is nowhere in his mind at all. Read it in a magazine a couple weeks agao.

Has anybody heard about the new villian the Pink Jaguar. I just heard about it at countingdown.com in the Austin Powers 4 forum. Take a look at it. It sounds cool.

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by Popcorn
Has anybody heard about the new villian the Pink Jaguar. I just heard about it at countingdown.com in the Austin Powers 4 forum. Take a look at it. It sounds cool.
Now, jrs just said that they wouldn't be making one- and now you bring us this new information. Just what is going on here- to be made, or not to be made, that, truly is in this case, the question.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I had to live through the gastly 70's.

OMG!!!! The 70's weren't ghastly!! Look at all the good bands:
Led Zeppelin
KISS
Pink Floyd
Black Sabbath
Lynnard Skynnard
the Eagles

Look at the movies!:
One Flew Over the Cookoo's Nest
the Shining
Chinatown
KISS Meets the Phantom of the Park (just kidding)
Monty Python: All of em'
And found he was eating his shoe.