Girl with the Dragon Tattoo-Swedish Version

Tools    

Does the Swedish version of The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo have a scene near the end where she has a gift for Mikael and throws it away when she sees him with Erica?

I know the book has her with an Elvis gift and the Hollywood version has her with a gift but I thought the Swedish version has it also. I watched it again recently and she sees them together but no gift.

Thanks for any replies,
Brad

Finally a question I can answer

She doesn't bring any gifts to Blomkivist in the Swedish movie.

You can read the plot summary for any movie in Wikipedia. (I generally do this for movies that I dont fully understand like Inception..) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gir...too_(2009_film)

Thank you SJ. I must have read about the gift in the book then thought it was in the Swedish version. The extended Swedish version shows her looking at Mikael from across the street in anticipation of approaching him, then Erica shows up and Lisbeth realizes it's not to be.
Brad

ps: Great books and great movie making.

Thank you SJ. I must have read about the gift in the book then thought it was in the Swedish version. The extended Swedish version shows her looking at Mikael from across the street in anticipation of approaching him, then Erica shows up and Lisbeth realizes it's not to be.
Brad

ps: Great books and great movie making.
Yes, and I liked the English version better. The looks of Rooney Mara as Salander is terrific.. and of course David Fincher's wonderful cinematography! I wish he remakes the other two films.