The Strangers sequel?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I watched The Strangers again last night and I still think there should be a decent sequel for it. Its a good story and I think if there was to be a sequel I hope they answer some questions about The Strangers. Ive read on wikipedia that there was suppose to be a sequel being made last April but nothing else has come of it. What do you think about The Strangers and do you think there should be a sequel?

that's what she said...
There should most deffinately be a sequal. The Strangers is in my top horror movie list. There is room for a sequal with it's story line. If anyone hears news of a sequal to this for sure, PM me asap!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
If you like The Strangers you should watch THEM, The Strangers was loosely based on that movie, and I thought they already made a sequel I'll have to do some looking but I really thought they did.

i really hope hey do!!!! i LOVE the strangers... its so crazy and spooky!!!! one of my fav movies of all time!!!!!!!!