Scorpion King

Tools    

Street: 10/01

BO= $90.3 million
dvd $26.98
pg13
92 min

Included:
live footage form the Rock's feature commentary; sneak peak at Helldorado, an enhanced viewing mode for several scenes; shot by shot segment following the choreography of a fight scene; a "making of" featurette; and the Godsmack video "I stand Alone"

also will be available in DVD+CD combo which will feature the films soundtrack and never before released live tracks form Godsmack $39.96

Fighting out of the Lions Den
Anybody seen this?

Is it better than The Mummy/Mummy Returns ...both of which sucked.

No it's not. But I kind of thoght it was funny. BTW, I HATE wrestling. <----(Disclaimer)
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

So you`re saying that if I hated The Mummies , don`t go anywhere near this S***e...right?

Originally posted by LordSlaytan
No it's not. But I kind of thoght it was funny.
I thought it was funny too.

The Rock to me, is like proof that every "pretty" face shouldnt make it in Hollywood. I will be the first to admit he is one FINE ass Mo-Fo... but umm.. an actor on FILM he can not pull off.

I used to be a wrestling fan, on there I found him believable him here, a graduate from Bad Acting U.

see my thread on Helldorado.... in the Upcoming movies section... hahahhaa

Originally posted by Jonny Goodboy
So you`re saying that if I hated The Mummies , don`t go anywhere near this S***e...right?
If you didn't like either of the mummy movies, stay away. You will not like this movie. I've seen all three and I thought the first one wasn't bad, the second sucked the sweat off a donkey's b@lls, and the third had a couple of homorous parts in it. It was kind of refreshing to see someone like the Rock to be completely self-effacing. He was likable because he didn't take himself or the role too seriously. If you're a fan of his, you'll probably like it. I wasn't a fan of his, but after seeing him in SK and his 60 Minutes interview, I find I like him more. That's my two cents.

Cheers LS, you just saved me £18 for that.

Follow the White Rabbit ...
Originally posted by LordSlaytan

If you didn't like either of the mummy movies, stay away. You will not like this movie. I've seen all three and I thought the first one wasn't bad, the second sucked the sweat off a donkey's b@lls, and the third had a couple of homorous parts in it. It was kind of refreshing to see someone like the Rock to be completely self-effacing. He was likable because he didn't take himself or the role too seriously. If you're a fan of his, you'll probably like it. I wasn't a fan of his, but after seeing him in SK and his 60 Minutes interview, I find I like him more. That's my two cents.
Agreed, though the Mummy did offer a stunning 2.35 : 1 anamorphic DVD transfer. The day and night scenes are rendered with incredible accuracy, and the colour is amazing. DVD picture quality doesn’t get any better than what is exhibited in The Mummy. It's kind of a DVD showcase, and has been used as such frequently in the past

I'm not old, you're just 12.
I liked both Mummy flicks, and liked this ...sort of. It wasn't all that great in retrospect, and I don't think I'll watch it again. I don't think I even want to see another movie with the Rock in it unless it's very very good.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/