Transporter

Tools    

The Future Ed Wood
this has to be one of the worst films thats coming out. once you see the trailer you will see what im going on about

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/th...er/medium.html

Visit the best film forum on the web http://www.empireonline.co.uk/

A novel adaptation.
ya, it does. How could someone go from La Femme Nikita to that. And "Turkish", what was he thinking? I didnt think it was THAT bad, until he deflected the rocket.

Hey,
I am looking forward to this movie. I really liked the trailer. To me it has that whole **xXx** kind of feel to it.
Though I hated most of the movies that Jason Statham was in (Snatch, Ghosts of Mars, and the One ) Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1998) was enjoyable, and he is going to be in The Itallien Job which is based on a kick ass PS2 game in 2003. The guy is great in action movies...

and you've got Luc Besson ( The Messenger, and The [fu**ing] Professional ) writing this thing.

and Corey Yuen ( The Enforcer, and Legend II) directing.
How can this thing be anything less then action packed?

**insert karate chops and insanely hilarious groans and grunts here as I act out a fight scene ending of course with the forever famous CRANE stance from the Karate Kid **

[quote]Originally posted by James2183
[b]this has to be one of the worst films thats coming out. once you see the trailer you will see what im going on about

This movie looks pretty awesome. I am looking forward to seeing this too. I love the action

Even though it's not really "coming soon", I'd have to say Master of Disguise is the worst movie "coming out" this year. This guy looks like Superman without the cape. Save the girl seems to be the writers favorite premise, I don't mind that, it's always been one of my favorite fantasies
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

The Future Ed Wood
the problem i find with this film is that you have a british actor tryong to do an american accent! plus the dodging a missile with a tray is just silly!

Originally posted by James2183
plus the dodging a missile with a tray is just silly!

well so is bitch-smacking some police officers, one handed, with a freaking motorcycle.... but most folks liked THE ONE.

k this movie is gunna be sweet la femme nikita and the professional were f***ing awesome and Jason Statham is my favorite actor yes ill admit that Ghost of Mars sucked royally and the one was not that great but please please dont dis SNATCH
LOCK STOCK AND TWO SMOKIN BARRELS OR MEAN MACHINE guy ritchie is awesome!!!

Its the dude from snatch, hes great, like marlowe said, better than XxX man, because it will hopeflly have a better plot, and the action and stunts look great! this is gonna be excitiing!
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Why do people take action movies so seriously nowadays?? People always say, "That movie sucks, it was soooo unrealistic....". Am I totally missing something, or has Hollywood all of a sudden became "realistic"?? Since when does a movie have to be believable to be good?? I think all these dumb ass reality TV shows are screwing with peoples minds. Take a movie for what it is. Even the movies that seem the most realistic, are not even close to being realistic when you think about it. Even movies that are based on true stories aren't completely realistic. It's Hollywood folks. Entertainment. It's meant to entertain, not teach life lessons. If you want realism, go turn on the Discovery channel. I liked XxX for the action. I think Transporter will be good too. So what if the guy deflects a rocket off a metal pan? It's an action movie, just take it that way.

Though I hated most of the movies that Jason Statham was in (Snatch)...
Snatch rocks.

The Future Ed Wood
Snatch rocks
sure does. one of the best films with the best quotes.

"hurry up before Zee Germans get ere"

"why do they call him the bullet dodger?" "coz he dodges bullets harry"

"do you take sugar?"
"no thanks turkish, Im sweet enough"