My Thoughts on the Hunger Games

Tools    

The Hunger Games is coming out in a couple of months and I thought I should speak what I think about it. Now first off, I haven't read the books but I have done my homework and this is what i know right now. Basically the story goes like this: It's the future, the Us has been reformed into the country of Panem and teenagers from the 12 districts are chosen to partake in the hunger games; a competition where the tributes must kill each other untill one remains. I really think that this Is going to be a good movie but I do have doubts. One of them is the director Gary Ross. To date he has only directed two films; Pleasantville and Seabiscut. they both were nominated for Oscars but I haven't seen any of them. Another is Jennnifer Lawrence as Katniss Everdeen. I 'm a little skeptical about her pulling off this role. But I heard that she was chosen for her performance in the movie Winter's Bone and I intend to see it sometime soon. Overall I have my concerns with the film, but I'm sure that It will be a good movie

This is Taylor Hudson reminding everyone that If it's movies you want, It's me you need