Does anyone remember the movie Kiki's Delivery Service?

Tools    

No Apologies. No Regrets.
So Kiki's delivery service has long been one of my favorite movies, and this Christmas my parents got me it on DVD! (i only had it on vhs). So I am wondering if anyone else shares my love for this movie?!

Sudoku Blackbelt
is that the one with the girl with a flying bike, something like that? Amine? I believe my kids had that when they were younger.

That movie is awesome. All of Ghibli's movies are though. So much thought goes into the world around them and the characters in them. A lot can be learned by looking at attention to detail there.

No Apologies. No Regrets.
This movie also got me into Spirited Away which is also an incredible movie

oh! thanks for sharing!

Hhaha.interesting!

This is absolutely the most underrated Ghibli film. I don't understand why it's not up there with Howl's, Spirited Away and Mononoke. Perhaps it's because it doesn't have an epic mythology, rather a simple witchcraft-in-the-real-world focus like Harry Potter. Nevertheless, I found it to be an incredibly engaging Ghibli movie. The real question is, when are it, Spirited Away and Howl's coming out on Blu-ray??