Meet the Fockers

Tools    

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
I am a avid movie database viewer and i found that they are coming out with a Meet the Parents 2 called Meet the Fockers.
Any one care to comment?

Plus a lady fan of PimpDaShizzle V2.0 and Most importantly JRS

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
We had a thread long ago about this, but I'd say it's been long enough to warrant a new thread.

I think it's a great idea. If the kid is screwed up, can't wait to see the parents.

Maybe they can explain cat milking a little better.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Who on earth would call there son GAYLORD FOCKER?

I got to see this!

That's just my MoFo name.

I wonder if it is Gary again who causes the trouble or maybe his parents.

Radioactive Spider Blood
I just have a quick question:

Are the Fockers that we are meeting Greg's parents, or the Fockers being Greg and Pam?

I realize that we already know Greg and Pam, but it could just be the next stage in their lives together as a couple.

"Chances are, if your parents didn't have any kids, then you won't either."

Get Low, Get Low, Get Low
They are married now(pam and greg that is!) go to moviedatabase.com type it in and read the description

I was wondering which it is: Meet the Fockers or Fokkers? I've seen it both ways.

Yeah, stupid, so sue me.

crazed out movie freak
I have Meet the Parents. Man it's funny. I love Ben Stiller. I can't wait for the sequel.

Mother! Oh, God! Mother! Blood!
Does anyone know the current status of this "would-be" sequel? IMDb.com claims it is in pre-production (updated Dec. 5th 2003). Some of the people commenting on the boards of that site don't seem to think the movie will be make.

Anybody know the truth?
NEW (as of 1/24/05): Quick Reviews #10

If there is a new Meet the Parents movie coming out I would like to see it. I really enjoyed the first one.

Originally Posted by moviefan20
I am a avid movie database viewer and i found that they are coming out with a Meet the Parents 2 called Meet the Fockers.
Any one care to comment?
ME ME!(Raises Hand!) I will like to comment!Ok here is my comment! I think it will be a good idea to make a movie in which the parents met the Fockers!and they are strange and everything!
Just thinking about it makes me lol!(Laugh outloud!)
I hope they do it the first one was funny!They should make a second one too but not make a third or fouth one that will be geting alittle out of hand!See you around!JM
Favorite Movie of all time:Star Wars!
Online offline boyfriend:AdarkSideJedi(brad)
Other Sites I belong tooeathcurse.com Darkmark.com and StarWars.com and Adult Swim.com!

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
They ARE making the movie, as far as I know it's either in production right now or starting very, very soon, and here's the latest scoop.......

Greg's mom will be played by.....Barbara Streisand
Greg's dad will be played by......Dustin Hoffman

None of that is set in stone yet, but the NY newspapers have been talking about it for a few days now, and I'm pretty sure that Dustin's role is set in stone, but I don't know if Streisand has agreed yet or not. Hopefully not. Either way, I'm seein' it.

Barbara Stresiand is supposedly picked to play Gregs mom.

Originally Posted by gothamboy
They ARE making the movie, as far as I know it's either in production right now or starting very, very soon, and here's the latest scoop.......

Greg's mom will be played by.....Barbara Streisand
Greg's dad will be played by......Dustin Hoffman

None of that is set in stone yet, but the NY newspapers have been talking about it for a few days now, and I'm pretty sure that Dustin's role is set in stone, but I don't know if Streisand has agreed yet or not. Hopefully not. Either way, I'm seein' it.

My gosh no!Duffen Hofferman no way!This is an awful part for him and don't get me started with Barbara yuck!
I hope you are kiding!Really this movie is going to suck! If you are not!
See y ou around!hEY I like your avator of the old batman!I wonder why they don't have the now adays batmans wear the no pant look?(I mean with underwear acouse!)What kind of sick person do you think I am! Anyway!

Don't tell Robin I'm here!!
Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
My gosh no!Duffen Hofferman no way!This is an awful part for him and don't get me started with Barbara yuck!
[color=DarkSlateGray]I hope you are kiding!Really this movie is going to suck! If you are not!
Well, I'm not kidding, and I just checked IMDB.com and Hoffman is slated to be in the movie, but I think he's a little better at doing comedy than you give him credit for. Here's a couple of movies he was pretty funny in:

-Sleepers
-Rain Man
-Tootsie
-Lenny: The Lenny Bruce Story
-The Graduate

AND.......an episode of 'The Simpsons', as Lisa's substitute teacher, Mr. Bergstrom!! Surely anybody that guest-starred on the greatest show of all-time (IMO) has got to have SOME comedic credibility. Besides, I think it'll be pretty cool to see DeNiro and Hoffman in the same movie trading one-liners and insults. The only thing I'm upset about is Streisand, but I'm hoping everybody else can off-set her. (Stiller, DeNiro, Hoffman, Owen Wilson, etc...)

But I still wish they would have gotten Ben Stiller's REAL parents to do the movie, cause Ben and Jerry Stiller together would have been sheer comic hilarity. Oh well, we'll have to wait and see how it looks, I guess.

Originally Posted by gothamboy
Well, I'm not kidding, and I just checked IMDB.com and Hoffman is slated to be in the movie, but I think he's a little better at doing comedy than you give him credit for. Here's a couple of movies he was pretty funny in:

-Sleepers
-Rain Man
-Tootsie
-The Graduate

AND.......an episode of 'The Simpsons', as Lisa's substitute teacher, Mr. Bergstrom!! Surely anybody that guest-starred on the greatest show of all-time (IMO) has got to have SOME comedic credibility. Besides, I think it'll be pretty cool to see DeNiro and Hoffman in the same movie trading one-liners and insults. The only thing I'm upset about is Streisand, but I'm hoping everybody else can off-set her. (Stiller, DeNiro, Hoffman, Owen Wilson, etc...)

But I still wish they would have gotten Ben Stiller's REAL parents to do the movie, cause Ben and Jerry Stiller together would have been sheer comic hilarity. Oh well, we'll have to wait and see how it looks, I guess.

Sleepers
-Rain Man
-Tootsie
-The Graduate

Funny I never saw those movies I seen "'Hook" but I had heard of those movies just never saw it.Why can't Robert Denero play the father again?Hofferman is too old for the part!
Oh well what I am worryed about I am not going to see it anyway!
For startings I hate Barbara she is so annoying!She can't even acted!Sorry I am just alittle mad!See you around!JM

Do you know my poetry?
Originally Posted by Jackie Malfoy
Why can't Robert Denero play the father again?
Because this time there meeting Greg's parents, there not meeting Pam's parents again.