Three brainteasers...

Tools    

The guy in the Cadillacs back seat looks like Philip Seymor Hoffman but I know it isn't, i've seen that guy in some other movies. The girl in the wheelchair looked some german movie at first glance, but there are some american suv's at the back, i think? The b&w movie says nothing. The girl has a scarf in her head, so mayde a european movie?
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	37.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	39.3 KB
ID:	7148   Click image for larger version

Name:	40.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	7149   Click image for larger version

Name:	33.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	7150  

Semper Fooey
Wasn't the scene in Strangers on a Train at the amusement park at night?

I've seen both Strangers in a Train and Third Man, and I don't think that scene is from those...

It was indeed, Will, but I wasn't sure if we saw it before that. It does kinda look like The Third Man to me, if I had to pick one of the two. And Cass, I've seen them both, as well, but I can't say for sure if it's from there. It's just one shot, after all, and not a very memorable one.

Anyway, if someone owns either film perhaps they can check for us. I know we have some very big The Third Man fans here.

I have both of them, so I think I know what im going to tonight... watch them AGAIN. But the woman in wheelchair, I have seen Kill Bill and don't remember that scene. The woman is supposed to be Uma Thurman, right?

No, the woman's supposed to be The Bride (Uma Thurman) escaping from the hospital fairly early in the film. I could be wrong, of course, but it definitely looks a lot like it.

Yep, you're right. I googled it.

Actually, Third Man could be it. I found this small picture and in the middle of the picture is a same kind of machine that in first posted one. Also, the scenery is little bit of the same.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	third_man3.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	7151  

Yeah, the guess was just based on the fact that there's a meeting in a theme park in The Third Man, and that it was largely abandoned, and no one in the shot appears to be riding anything.

No clue on the first one, though, unfortunately. Sorry! I'm sure someone else will have a suggestion before long, though.

The first pic is from Where the Buffalo Roam (1980), starring Bill Murray and Peter Boyle.

So Where the Buffalo Roam, Kill Bill Vol. 1 and The Third Man.

Now what do we win?

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Thank you all!!