Mortal Kombat the Movie

Tools    

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
They said something about it on the making of the movie. apparently that version has barehanded decapitation and a spinal cord gets ripped out of someone. i really want to see it, has anyone see the directors cut/nc17 version of starship troopers?

Interesting...havn't heard of it. Is it some kind of DVD release? Even with a spinal cord coming out I'm not sure if it would be rated NC-17...usually some kind of serious sexual content is needed to "achieve" such a rating...heck, even the bloodiest of slasher flicks is rated "R"!

Do you remember where/how you read/heard about these?

i saw it on the behind the scenes thing, they mentioned it, thos werent the only bad parts, but keep in mind this is an oldish movie, when ratings were more strict

Oldish? Well several years I suppose, but still.

Weird stuff - really can't think of why it would make sense though. Anyone else here heard of this?

I heard about it on the makeing of the movie. It was originally NC-17 when the cencerse saw it so they cut it to peices and it is the crappy version we know and luv today.

Wow, really? All from violence? That's amazing. I'd definetly be interested in checking out the uncut version...is it in DVD format or something? That's the usual trend, I think.

Hey chris person, are you the only one who talks on these message boards? but i dont know, it may just be a directors cut and only a few copies of it exist. if so its probably on the net. but have you seen the uncut starship troopers? i noticed on the new dvd it says it contains bonus footage, do you know what it is?

Sorry you Denise Richards/Dina Meyer fans - the extra footage is likely just extended fight scenes.

I'm not the only one who posts here - but obviously I'm the most active. I'm the owner of this site, actually...and as such it's my job to try to get things moving. Tell your friends! I'm working on some partnerships with other movie sites to try to bring in more posters, too...

Thats cool, i'll spread the good word, that guy pac man who sent a message is a friend of mine, i told him about the site. me and him, and a few others, are starting a website based on original games. http://www.original-gamer.com it wont be up for a while though. and were starting a quake clan, OG. and about the movie, its a good thing wild things has plenty of denise richards, i think that was an excellent movie, plot wise too

Thanks for getting Pac Man in here. Feel free to contact me about an ad trade (or something similar) if you like. And feel free to let us all know here when your site opens.

I havn't seen all of Wild Things, but what I have seen was definetly impressive - very interesting plot twists. Hitchcock would be proud. He'd be shocked, but proud too.

No problem, ill be sure to contact you once we get it working and good. Yes he would, did you know hitchcock didnt have a belly button?

LOL...yes of course I knew that! I used to/sometimes still do run a newsletter called "FactZine". You're talking to the king of useless trivia here!

hahaha. right who is. Your only 16? this is a pretty damn good site for a 16 year old, it seems to organized. its a cool site though, what grade are you in?

Thanks very much OG (that your real name? )

I can't take credit for the sites layout - this is just a forum script called "vBulletin"...all I did was find someone to create the logo, customize a few graphics and change the color scheme to what you see now.

Want a fact or two? This thread has more posts in it than any thread on this site now, and you're ranked 3rd in total posts already.

my real name is Peter. im assuming yours is chris, want me to fiddle with photoshop and see if i can make a cool pic for the site? ive got nothing else to do. so damn bored right now. how long has this site been up? thats pretty funny, well im gonna keepy talking untill im number 2, cant be number one cuz im guessing you are?

Yup, I'm #1 with 72 posts! You're 3rd with 10..."qslack" is in 2nd with 12, so you're almost there.

Nice to meet you, Peter. Yup I'm Chris, or Christopher. Whichever you prefer. If you feel like making a logo or graphic be my guest...but it might be a waste of time since I really like the logo we have up there now. All I really need to change are the 5 smaller image options on the top right hand of this page, and maybe the "new thread" and "post reply" graphics...and maybe even the little standard icons on each post for the profile, email, etc...all depends on whether or not inspiration strikes.