Teens stuck in cave/ mine movie

Tools    

Here, There and Everywhere
Hi all, there was this horror/thriller I once saw... released around 2002/2003 I'd imagine, it involved this bunch of high schoolers who find this abandoned mine or cave and plan to spend the weekend there basically having sex with one another (:P) but a couple of them betray the others and shut the hatch/man-hole, basically locking them inside until they die. On the inside they begin to go mad and start to starve and on the outside the teens who trapped them in there are plagued by detectives but can't find any solid leads as they planned it so well. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this one.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
That sounds an awfully lot like an episode of a TV show that i cannot remember at the moment.

Don't worry it will come to me.

This one fits

The Hole (2001)

Plot Synopsis: Four teenagers at a British private school. One of them knows the perfect "getaway" spot, secluded and private - an old war bunker deep underground in the middle of a forest. The bunker is accessed via a circular, thick steel door, and is lined with thick reinforced concrete. The four end up trapped in the bunker, with the door locked and no way to get out.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0242527/

You're welcome