Tarantino Foot Fetish

Tools    

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
Look, I'm sure we are all well aware of Quentin Tarantino's Foot Fetish.

While there is heaps of talk about this all over the nets, I felt like being a bit silly today, and thought we could attempt to put together the definitive collection of Tarantino's Foot shots in his movies. *laugh*

Here's a few from Death Proof (2007) to get the ball rolling:

There we have it. It is almost the silly season after all

"And our credo: "Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc." We gladly feast on those who would subdue us. Not just pretty words."

Tarantino has nothing on Bunuel in this category.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Don't torture yourself, Gomez. That's my job.
The only other thing that sticks out in my head is "wiggle your big toe"

"Wiggle your big toe". Good ol' Uma's toes.

I didn't really realize he had a foot fetish. Now I see he does and it looks pretty severe.

I made a thread about foot fetishes here:
http://www.movieforums.com/community...ad.php?t=19259

I wouldn't say my thing for feet is that big at all, though. I'm not even sure why I made a thread about foot fetishes now. Boredom, I suppose. I knew someone who had a foot fetish and he personally thought feet was the most private area on a man's body. I guess because of shoes and socks. Feet can be nice, but they're not my world.

I just watched The Discreet Charm and The Exterminating Angel, there were no glory shots of feet that I remember. Now I'm curious.
Actually, it's probably more of a shoe fetish but feet as well.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Diary of a Chambermaid has a big shoe fetish, but we know it's just an excuse to get to what's at the top of that foot.

I hate Tarantino's foot fetish. Not for what it is, but because it's the most obvious symptom of how overindulged he is now as a director. With each film both seem to get worse. That may not be the case with IB, but I wouldn't know because I've still not watched it.