Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (movie remake idea)

Tools    

Do you think it would be a good idea to remake the 1995 film Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? If so, reply with who you think should be in the cast.

Firstly, there's no need to remake it.. it's not that hard to come up with a silly plot..

Secondly, about the cast. How about a bunch of unknowns who can stretch their arms and legs a little.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
AAAAAAACK! The only thing those movies are good for is stirring up small children. If you enjoy a roomfull of kids spastically battling it out with each other using kitchen utensils for 6 hours, then by all means, remake it.

If he didn't have an avatar with what I think are squirrels battling it out with lightsabers I'd say this kind of thread calls for an insta-ban.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

turtles>rangers

Do you think it would be a good idea to remake the 1995 film Mighty Morphin Power Rangers? If so, reply with who you think should be in the cast.

Hmmm, I dunno. I guess it depends on who gets hold of it. Although I do kinda think that the whole Power Rangers thing has just been over-used and abused. I mean, they've probably got a Power Ranger for every shade of red in the universe. Dark Crimson's probably having a fling with Magestic Yellow, but she's having an affair with Cool Magenta. There's just too god damn many of them! Mind you, they made Transformers into a good movie, so I don't see why they couldn't revamp the whole thing. I think if they did they should make it a certificate 15 (kinda like X men with a little dash of Ed Norton's Hulk, wth a dollop of Mortal Kombat Rebirth. Then i'd watch it!

If you remake it, you have to go for the hard R -- and the pink ranger has to show her ****.

Power Rangers are you bloody serious,That Show was always was horrible,i could not even withstand watching 5 minutes of it, if they make this remake i am never going to bloody hell watch it,i hated the power rangers ever since i saw it as a five year old saying to myself this is horrible. enough said, i just really despise power rangers.

People Need To Re-Read **** Twice on Here
did this guy make this thread to spam or because his trollin?

"There's No F***ing Ice Cream In Your F***ing Future"

This is what amazes me the most:
who you think should be in the cast.
What were you expecting people to say?.. Matt Damon??
Even the sparkling vampires wont sign up for this...

But here goes:

Samuel Jackson as Zordon..

RED RANGER: Christian Bale
BLUE RANGER: Robert Downey Jr
YELLOW RANGER: Yeong-ae Lee
BLACK RANGER: Anthony Mackie
PINK RANGER: Anna Kendrick
ALPHA: Tommy Wiseau
ZORDON: Samuel L. Jackson

GREEN RANGER: Ryan Reynolds
RITA: Willem Dafoe
ZEDD: Geoffrey Rush
GOLDAR: John Goodman
MORDANT: Eddie Murphy
PUTTIES: John Malkovich
IVAN OOZE: Richard D. James
BULK AND SKULL: Jay and Silent Bob

EVERY ZORD: Mike Patton

Did I forget anything

You guys are all daft. This could be a wonderful idea if it's done right. I quite love the symbolism of the piloted mecha myself.

And let's not pollute Gundam (it already has been, I believe).

Don't **** with me wintertriangles. POWER RANGERS IZ SRS BZNS.