Matrix Reloaded Teaser Trailer!!

Tools    

Sources at Whatisthematrix.com say that the first trailer for The Matrix 2 or Reloaded, will be shown at the beginning of Star Wars Episode II. The article stated that the trailer wouldn't be attached, so it would be up to the theater as whether to show it or not .
This preview should prove mouth watering. I can't wait.

I'll be there for SW and hopefully they pull the trailer for everyone to see. The Matrix R should be worth the hype.

According to where I work, The Matrix Reloaded' s Teaser Trailer WILL be before AOTC. Airborne Express delivers our trailers weekly and I'l let ya'll know when we at Cinemark Theater receive it.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Cool..thanks for the tip!
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

I was disappointed by it. Had some cool visuals, but I was expecting more.

The teaser rocked on the big screen--looked v. v. cool. It was the most exciting preview (and one of surprisingly few, after seeing something like nine before Spider-Man).

I saw the trailer at Episode II it was sweet

Female assassin extraordinaire.
i saw the trailer at SW, too ... yes, it was sweet, though i don't like that they informed us of BOTH upcoming versions at one time. shoulda just talked about the first one.

i'm a wee bit disappointed in their silly name. The Matrix Reloaded? come on now!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Reloaded as in reloaded into the Matrix.

I think Reloaded is set for May or something like that and Revolutions has a December date. I could be wrong and I think I am.

saw it before star wars, its perfect!!!!!!!! this movie looks so great.
ET said May then november of next year, only a 6 month difference.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Um Bungo! Um Bungo!
Originally posted by Yoda
Well, they informed us of both because they're coming out something like a few months apart. Funky, eh?
Damn right, far better than Mr.Jackson making me wait so long to see what happens next... and making me feel like i'm getting very old in the process he's a bad bad man for that and I'll never forgive him...

...back to the teaser trailer, i downloaded the high-res and it looks ****ing