Deuces Wild

→ in
Tools    

I was looking foraward to this movie, but so far, it's all bad reviews. I planned to see it tomorrow because Spiderman will likey be sold out. Too bad...

What about you?

Deuces Wild looks like derivitive junk to me, West Side Story without the music.

But enjoy.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I think it's going to be significantly more violent. But I guess we'll see. Either way, it's opening against Spider-Man is about as pathetic (though not quite) as Novocaine's "competition" with Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone on November 16th of last year. I think we all know who to put your money on...it'll be a massacre.

Now With Moveable Parts
I think it's the most cliche piece-of-sh*t-movie that has ever come out. It looks as though the writers borrowed material from about 20 different movies and tried to pass it off as a fresh story line. The actors who put their name on this, deserve to be shunned.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Most of the actors who put their name on this HAVE been shunned.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg