Eli Wallach was the best bandit

Tools    

Eli Wallach

Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez - The Good, the Bad & the Ugly (1966)

Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.

The General - Lord Jim (1965)

The General: Indulge your senses, feel life, eat, smoke, dream, make-love ... death is the end of all things real, it is the end of all feeling, desire, hope. Death is nothingness and that is what you fear most, death.

Calvera - The Magnificent Seven (1960)

Calvera: If god did not want them sheared, he would not have made them sheep.

I was always quite Partial to this guy

but yeah hey might be the best

Alfonso Bedoya - Yeah, he's pretty good too.

and how about this guy?

Pretty smart for you ... damn gringos!
Alfonso Arau

I was trying to remember were I had seen him before not to long ago and it was Romancing the Stone. He was very good in that small part though.

Eli Wallach

Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez - The Good, the Bad & the Ugly (1966)

Tuco: When you have to shoot, shoot, don't talk.

The General - Lord Jim (1965)

The General: Indulge your senses, feel life, eat, smoke, dream, make-love ... death is the end of all things real, it is the end of all feeling, desire, hope. Death is nothingness and that is what you fear most, death.

Calvera - The Magnificent Seven (1960)

Calvera: If god did not want them sheared, he would not have made them sheep.
Can't remember the name of the film, but Wallach gave a hell of a performance as sort of the "agent" for a hired killer. He'd get the contract and take the killer to where the victim was to be and describe the victim and then wait in the car while the killer did his work (can't recall who played the killer--have an image of someone like Robert Shaw but that may be totally off). Anyway, the gimmick that made Wallach so memorable in this role was that he kept a little notebook in which he wrote down the victim's last words which the killer repeated when he got back to the car. That was just so wild, a notebook full of last words.

Of course, Wallach played lots of good roles that had nothing to do with bandits--especially in The Misfits where he stood out in a cast that included Gable, Monroe, and Montgomery Clift.