The Scorpion King anyone?

Tools    

Hey what’s going on people? Any of you guys plan on seeing The Scorpion King??!! It comes out tomorrow and I’ve been checking out the website, the-scorpion-king.com They actually just re-vamped it...they got the comic book, games...basically all this cool sh*t. It looks really tight and knowing the style of the two Mummy films, I’m sure this one won’t disappoint. What do you guys think of The Rock getting into acting now? I dunno, I guess you can say what he does wrestling wise is like acting, but obviously it’s on a much different level. But hey, you never know, he could be the next Arnold. I think he’ll be alright, besides, I’m sure he’s not giving up wrestling any time soon. Anyway, let me know what you guys think.

Raw_suwedge

I'm definitely going to see SK--I thought the first Mummy was hilarious, the second less so but still fun. I don't think this is gonna be the same type of flick, though. SK looks like it'll be more like a higher-budget Kull the Conqueror than a silly Indiana Jones, so I'm not 100% certain that I'll find it as good or whatever, but I am certain that I will be entertained.

And that's the whole point of a flick like this. Maximus, bless him, had it right.

And the Rock looked abso-freakin'-lutely gorgeous (during the monologue anyway ) on SNL last Saturday. I usually don't like the musclebound type, but good Lord!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I'm closing this thread, this user Raw_suwedge has posted the exact same thread here before.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg