Alice (SciFi)

Tools    

There was a new, two episode "show" that took Alice in Wonderland and played with it. Thoughts?

I didn't see it, but it was made by the same people who made Tin Man, so I wouldn't want anything to do with it.

And, just because if I didn't do this it wouldn't be an HK post, I don't like a few of the main protagonists and I'm not a fan of the whole Alice In Wonderland story anyway.

Anyway, what did you think of it DR? I'm assuming you watched it, as you started the thread. Did you like it?

I thought it was really good. Honestly I've never seen any of the other movies surrounding the Alice in Wonderland books, theme, ect... (never got through the Wizard of Oz either, just not my thing).
I totally agree with jrs, it was really clever. I'm not a huge fan of CG, but this was done really well. I suggest that if you ever have a little spare time to watch the first part, and if you don't like it stop there, but it was nicely done.