In Plain Sight fans...

Tools    

Any of you on here?

The show's hit it's stride during the second season IMO and I'm enjoying this even more than the first season. They're doing a great job brining together action/comedy/drama

-Hattori Hanzo

Going bumpski for any of you that got into this because the show is now returning March 31 with new episodes!

There are a few online from last season...the witness protection angle is a cool one that hasn't been done much, so I'd recommend giving it a try

I was already a fan of Mary McCormack and Lesley Ann Warren before the show started, and the show's creator, David Maples, was a writer and producer on another show I loved called "Huff", so I was looking forward to "In Plain Sight" when it was first announced. I like the show, not as much as the best stuff on TV right now like "Weeds" and "Breaking Bad" plus it's half a tick off from the next tier of USA Network fare like "Psych" and "White Collar", but it's a good'un and I don't miss an episode.

BUT having said that, USA forced out David Maples last year and did not renew Leslie Ann Warren's contract, bringing her back on a per episode basis, which is why she's been in so few episodes this third season (they wrote her out initially with a rehab storyline). So while I've liked the show thus far I don't think this third season has been as strong as the first two. We'll see if they can right the ship going forward.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I'm not too worried about Leslie Ann Warren's status - the show's always focused on the cases first and they're going to continue to do that. The Mary and Marshall tandem remains

Saw that Allison Janney is coming too - more West Wing alums is a very good thing.

Not sure if you've been keeping up with Season 3 so far. I'd recommend checking them out online if you can. Allison Janney has been great so far and we're really seeing all the changes being implemented, I'm liking the direction the show's going in.