Hotseat! Grill a MoFo: mikeython1

Tools    

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?

What is your favorite number?

What is your sign?

What is your favorite color?

Are you a morning, or evening person?

What do you collect, besides movies?

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?

What are some of your favorite foods?

What are some of your favorite restaurants?

White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate?

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ?

What is your favorite music genre?

Can you play any instruments?

Do you have a good singing voice?

Who is your least favorite actor?

What is your favorite movie genre?

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?

Name the movie you hate the most.

Name the oldest movie you've seen.

Name the newest movie you've seen.

What is your favorite theater snack?

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?

Theater, or home theater?

Dogs, or cats?

Do you have any pets?

How many, what kinds, and what are their names?

What is your favorite TV show?

What is your least favorite TV show?

Name both your favorite season, holiday, and why.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
What are your top 5 bands?

What Bands have you seen live?

Have you read the Discworld novels?

Who is your favorite auther?

Do you like Blackadder and which is your favorite series of Blackadder?

Out of the 4 Rambo films which is your favorite?

Which is the best charector, Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Pin Head and Michael Myers?

I am half agony, half hope.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Who's your best friend, and why?

What's the worst thing you've done to incite your parents wrath?

Did you have monsters under your bed or in your closet when you were younger?

Johann von Goethe

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Why would Olivia be afraid of you? I thought the same thing when I saw the photo before you added the editorial comment, but I'm thinking that there are other circumstances involved. Of course, you don't have to mention them, but we love Olivia as much as we love you.

Can you tell us the evolution of your love for 2001: A Space Odyssey? You know, where did you see it first? How many times, if any, have you watched it on the Big Screen? Try to share the most memorable times you argued with someone about the film, and what came from those arguments. Also, try to share all the times somebody agreed with you about the film and why they did. Did somebody turn you on to the film, and if so, do you remember the circumstances? I'm really interested in personal anecdotes here, but if something came from research and reading, be sure to add that too. I can see this answer (and the last one) taking up a page, but whatever you want to share will be appreciated.

Let's see... I have many more, but since you already have other questions, I'll hold off a bit...

First film you ever remember seeing in a theatre?

First film you ever remember owning?

First DVD you ever owned?

First Rated R movie you saw?

First Schwarzenegger film you saw?

Favorite director?

Favorite film by favorite director?

Do you prefer seeing movies with a friend, parent, on a date, or alone?

If you could have any job in the film business, what would it be?

Favorite cartoon growing up?

Favorite cartoon film?

Favorite Christmas movie?

Favorite Halloween movie? (The season not the series)

If you had to throw away all your movies but one, which one would you keep?
Well its funny you ask. I used to have a ton of DVDs but I had a nasty breakup with my ex-girlfriend and she laid claim to all of them.(even though I paid for them all) All I watch is cable television and I have like 80 movie channels with On-Demand.(lists of hundreds of movies I can watch at any time) If I had to keep one movie hypothetically It would be 2001: A Space Odyssey.

What is your favorite number? 11

What is your sign? Taurus

What is your favorite color? Blue

Are you a morning, or evening person?
I am a creature of the night.

What do you collect, besides movies? I do not collect anything besides beer but I cant stop drinking them.

What is your favorite hobby, besides watching movies?
Poker or Video games. I cant decide?

What are some of your favorite foods?
I love seafood. Any kind. Any Style.
Basically any kind of meat for I am a Carnivore.

What are some of your favorite restaurants?
Bob Chin's, Shaw's Crab House, Johnny's Beef( The best beef stand in Chicago) Gene and Jude's(The best hot dog stand in Chicago. Don't you dare ask for ketchup here or they will not take your order)

White chocolate, milk chocolate, or dark chocolate? White chocolate. This one was really hard.

What is your favorite song, band, singer . . . ? First let me start by saying I love all music any kind/genre but if I have choose Song- Bad Moon Rising by CCR. Band-The Rolling Stones. Singer- Marvin Gaye

What is your favorite music genre? No Favorite

Can you play any instruments? No. I wish I could play the drums or the piano.

Do you have a good singing voice? Absolutely Not!!!!!

Who is your least favorite actor? Freddie Prinze Jr.

What is your favorite movie genre? Science Fiction. A very close second is Mystery.

Do you avoid watching certain movies, simply because of an actor that is in them?
I try not to but subconsciously I think I do. I think everyone does this to some extent.

Name 5 actors you would love to meet, and why. What would you want to do to, or with them?
Sean Connery- Just talk to the guy. He seems really interesting and James bond was my favorite movie character as a child.
Woody Harelson- Smoke a big fat one with. ( I don't smoke weed but I would if I got to hang with him)
Johnny Depp- This is probably the best actor of my generation.
Jack Nicholson- He just seems like one cool dude.
Selma Hayek- She is hot!!! I should not have to explain what I would want to do with her but if must know it involves a monkey and banjo?

Name the movie you hate the most.
Gigli

Name the oldest movie you've seen.
I think it is Gone With The Wind

Name the newest movie you've seen.
Seven Pounds

What is your favorite theater snack?
Snow caps and Popcorn with a lot of that butter flavored topping.

Do you prefer board games, or computer games?
Computer games but I still enjoy a little Monopoly every once and awhile

Theater, or home theater?
Theater

Dogs, or cats? Both. I don't discriminate.

Do you have any pets? Yes

How many, what kinds, and what are their names?
A dachshund named Shorty and Farrow Cat named Omar.

What is your favorite TV show? Dexter on Showtime

What is your least favorite TV show? Prison Break!!! Why wont it end!!!!

Name both your favorite season, holiday, and why.
Summer because it makes me feel good. Easter because it reminds me of my grandmother.

N3wt's questions

What are your top 5 bands?
Rolling Stones
CCR
Led Zepplin
Stone Temple Pilots
Metallica

What Bands have you seen live?
I have never been to a concert!

Have you read the Discworld novels? No

Who is your favorite auther?
Stephen King

Do you like Blackadder and which is your favorite series of Blackadder? I have not seen any Blackadder but I do like Rowan Atkinson. I am more of a Benny Hill kind of guy when it comes to UK comedy.

Out of the 4 Rambo films which is your favorite?
Every single one. How could you put me on the spot like that?

Which is the best charector, Freddy Kruger, Jason Voorhees, Pin Head and Michael Myers? Michael Myers but I also like Pinhead.

Mrs. Darcy's questions

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Probably a lot.

Who's your best friend, and why?
I have a group of ten buddies from high school that we keep close contact with each other. They are all my best friends.

What's the worst thing you've done to incite your parents wrath?
Getting arrested multiple times for multiple stupid things.

Did you have monsters under your bed or in your closet when you were younger?
I still Do!!! OH SH-T!!!! WHAT WAS THAT???!!! I GOT TO GO!!!!

mark f's questions

Why would Olivia be afraid of you? I thought the same thing when I saw the photo before you added the editorial comment, but I'm thinking that there are other circumstances involved. Of course, you don't have to mention them, but we love Olivia as much as we love you.

She hates taking pictures and it was a miracle we even got that one. She is so shy but so sweet. I just thought the caption I put would be funny.

Can you tell us the evolution of your love for 2001: A Space Odyssey? You know, where did you see it first? How many times, if any, have you watched it on the Big Screen? Try to share the most memorable times you argued with someone about the film, and what came from those arguments. Also, try to share all the times somebody agreed with you about the film and why they did. Did somebody turn you on to the film, and if so, do you remember the circumstances? I'm really interested in personal anecdotes here, but if something came from research and reading, be sure to add that too. I can see this answer (and the last one) taking up a page, but whatever you want to share will be appreciated.

Well lets start off by saying I use to dislike this film. I had a change of heart because I grew up and started understanding the little things that I never paid attention to. The first time I saw it was on television and I wish I could see it on the Big Screen. Everyone of my friends I try and discuss this with don't understand the movie and just say something stupid like "that movie would be cool if you were on acid" and then I say "have you ever taken acid" and then they say "No". So that is as close as I have come to an argument. The funny thing is once I understood where Kubrick was going with this movie I fell in love with it.( That was not till recently)I love movies that make you wonder about life and if there is other intelligent life out there. I hope that answers your question mark and I appreciate you paying attention to my post.

First film you ever remember seeing in a theatre?
Jumanji

First film you ever remember owning?
Total Recall

First DVD you ever owned?
The Terminator
Bersickers questions

First Rated R movie you saw?
Basic Instinct My dad was the best dad ever

First Schwarzenegger film you saw?
The Terminator

Favorite director?
Stanley Kubrick

Favorite film by favorite director?
2001: A Space Odyssey

Do you prefer seeing movies with a friend, parent, on a date, or alone?
Alone for the first viewing unless it is a comedy.

If you could have any job in the film business, what would it be?
Director

Favorite cartoon growing up?
Tom and Jerry

Favorite cartoon film?
Land Before Time

Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas story

Favorite Halloween movie? (The season not the series)
Halloween

I've done acid before, and 2001 is not a movie I would want to watch while on it, except for that one part. Now, A Clockwork Orange, this I have seen on acid, and it was great.

I guess I'll ask a question, you can have dinner with any three people living or dead, excluding family members or friends, who would you dine with?
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I guess I'll ask a question, you can have dinner with any three people living or dead, excluding family members or friends, who would you dine with?
Marilyn Monroe, Milla Jovovich, Selma Hayek and hopefully there was a lot of wine, then go back to my place.

The Swedish Chef's questions

Do you believe in...

Bigfoot? Yes

God? Yes

Santa? Maybe

The Loch Ness Monster? Yes

The Tooth Fairy? Maybe

UFO's? Yes

Ghosts? Yes

Chupacabras? I dont know what that is. But If that is some kinda of new bra I want to.

Love? Yes

War? Yes

Werewolves? No

I don't know if I should be saying this...but that one in the picture was actually found crawling from the closet to under the bed in the room of a 12 year old boy in southern Mexico.