Demolition Man question

Tools    

In the movie "The demolition man" starring sylvester stallone, in the scene after he was defrosted and went to the restroom of the police department he complained that they dont have any toilet paper. Instead there were 3 sea shells.

Question:
How does the 3 sea shells work?

oh....You don't want to know

Moved to the Movie Questions forum.

There's no real answer. An image is floating around the Internet that purports to answer this question, but it's a little on the gross side, so I won't be posting it, and it's not meant to be taken seriously.

It's just a funny little thing that's supposed to make you wonder about it, the same way John Spartan does.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I have always wondered this lol Im not going to say what I was thinking tho!

ugh....i wish i never asked

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Right. It was funny as a line, but the ridiculous description just makes you sick. HA! Maybe it is a little funny, but not nearly as much as what's in the movie.

ugh....i wish i never asked
That makes two-hundred of us!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra