Back to the Future DVD

Tools    

According to the site, http://www.bttfmovie.com/ the Back to the Future dvds will be coming soon. I look forward to seeing a release date and what special features will be on the discs.

I have just bought the JPIII DVD, purely for a sad completist reasons you understand, and there is a trailer on it for the Back To The Future Trilogy DVDs. Its a really good trailer as well.

It says Summer 2002. Cant be more specific than that. As long as they have the Q&A tape that ive got in the VHS boxset. Some of the questions are hilariously staged!

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Originally posted by filmfreak
I have just bought the JPIII DVD, purely for a sad completist reasons you understand, and there is a trailer on it for the Back To The Future Trilogy DVDs. Its a really good trailer as well.
Say WHA!? I've seen no such thing on there...
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Just read the same thing earlier today Spud... unfortunately nothing new to add I just wanted to say that I am completely stoked for this set... gonna be awesome baby!!!

Sorry spudracer i was talking Region 2 here!

In the trailers section in the special features we have trailers for the three JP films, the Special Edition E.T. trailer and the BTTF trilogy trailer.

Well it was susposed to come out this summer , then got delayed , then some souce denied it got delayed , so I dunno whats goiong on. I hope it gets released soon.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Edit your messages if you're gonna add somethin in buddy. No need to double post.

And I linked to the story on the other page. Gives all of the specs.

A spokesperson for Universal Pictures International Video in London has provided us with the official list of bonus features on the upcoming international release of the Back to the Future Trilogy boxed set. Specific countries are NOT KNOWN YET as of this writing.

- BTTF website

I'm not old, you're just 12.
This is going to be cool, but can they do it as a special edition without Huey Lewis?

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/