Movie Dares

Tools    

Hey Guys I need some help for a conversation me and my buds were having. Can you guys name some great movie "dare" scenes? Like the one in a Christmas Story where the kid is dared to put his tounge on the pole. All answers will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Supes

I can't think of any others, but that's got to be the best. Can't imagine any topping it. Anyway, I'll let you know if I think of anything. Oh, and welcome to MovieForums.com, Clark Kent.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!

Good thread Clark...

Dennis the Menace, Margaret dares joey to kiss the baby doll's bum. I think that's it, not totally sure though.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

i'm sure our Holden will come along soon and list a few.........dozen.

Where is this holden? I must feed off of his knowledge! lol

Yes, Holden is indeed mysterious. He posts long, long posts full of useful information. I pay him for these posts with M&M's and vodka. I'm out of the little brown M&M's, though, which are his favorite...so his posting has dropped considerably. I must make another trip to the store, or he'll probably beat me to death with his own shoes.

1,000! But see, it was do-able, because there's this little sweet shop on the edge of town. But the place is guaraded at night by a big ol' bloody bengal tiger. Nasty business, really.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
I can picture you with that british accent right now saying those lines.

...The shopkeeper was a different story, we had to beat him to death with his own shoe.

I know, I know...I love that part. Surprisingly funny movie.

"Who was Jim Morrison?"
"A weird, naked indian"
Anyway, sorry, I'm completely mauling this thread's true purpose.

Mischief. Mayhem. Soap.