Elliot Cowan
Nonso Anozie
Philip Arditti
Sinead Matthews
Kate O'Flynn

Trailer

Theaters: October 10, 2008

We'll always have Paris.
I became aware of this film only recently whilst the cinematic previews before Hamlet 2. I'm not the type to go and judge a book by its cover, but I felt the trailer wasn't engaging enough; In short, it didn't arouse my curiosity. Mind you, this isn't a review, merely a brief observation of the initial presented material.

Judging by what I've seen so far, Poppy seems annoyingly optimistic; however, this will presumably be a breakthrough role for "Sally Hawkins", who appears to be exceptionally talented.

Welcome to the human race...
It's already come and gone in theatres around these parts. Probably will come out on DVD before the year's out.

It's already come and gone in theatres around these parts. Probably will come out on DVD before the year's out.
What I missed it I am a big Mike Leigh fan this looks very different from his usual type

Movie Forums Extra
This movie is Based upon a study in sadness and happiness, a study in teachers and the taught,how we carry in studies and carry with us everyday the burdens of what we have learn and haven’t learned.the movie is good and my favorite one.