Strange Wilderness

Tools    

The next movie for the Happy Madison crew.

Strange Wilderness
a Fred Wolf Film

Plot: With the ratings dropping for a wilderness-themed TV show, two animal fans go to the Andes in search of Bigfoot.

Stars
Steve Zahn
Allen Covert
Jonah Hill
Justin Long
Kevin Heffernan
with
Ashley Scott
Jeff Garlin

Directed By Fred Wolf (Debut)

Fred Wolf Writing Credits (Black Sheep, Dirty Work, Joe Dirt, Strange Wilderness)

Trailer

Release Dates
USA- Feb 1st
UK- April 4th

Rated R

--

I'm a fan of Grandma's Boy and I think this will be just as funny if not funnier! And I love that Farva has joined the Happy Madison family.

I liked Grandma's Boy too. I'm not sure if I should be proud of that, but it is what it is.

I'm also a fan of, Steve Zahn. I thought he was pretty funny in Saving Silverman.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Aye boy don't spit in my drink!
Originally Posted by chet steven
Stars
Steve Zahn
Allen Covert
Jonah Hill
Justin Long
Kevin Heffernan
with
Ashley Scott
Jeff Garlin
The Ashley Scott?? I've had a crush on her since Birds of Prey began airing when I was still in middle school. Hah, if I had a dollar for every time I watched that one (and only) scene of her in S.W.A.T.

Lost in never never land
It looks pretty funny. I have a feeling that it will fall notably flat at some points, but there appears to be solid enough premise around it that it should maitain a decent amount of humor throughout the whole thing.
I wish, I wish he'd go away."
-From Identity

I'll be watching this movie as soon as it comes out...

Saving Silverman was a great movie...Zahn is a great comedian. Anybody see this yet?

aap
Yeah, I did. It was kinda cool.

Saw this yesterday...horrible rubbish! Had to force myself to laugh a few times and it hurt my head to do so! This is not a good movie...it is embarrasing and like "meet the spartans", it is a crime against cinema!

I've heard people say it is a "stoner" movie...that's an insult to stoners!...it is just uttery lame crap! How disgraceful turds like this get funding...and then made and released amazes me! Avoid at all costs...don't even waste bandwidth downloading this rubbish!

shark part ftw
By the time that happens...I think I was already brain damaged...because I actually found that scene lame and desperate!

so for me it was more:

whole pos FTL!